Ultrasonic Rhinoplasty Lahore
Rhinoplasty is probably the cosmetic surgery that requires the highest degree of precision and skill from the surgeon. Achieving an optimal result will depend on how the different anatomical nasal structures are worked. Until a few years ago, surgeons relied on “rough” chisels and hammers to shape the nasal bones. The introduction of the piezotome or ultrasonic rhinoplasty has allowed us greater precision in the treatment of the nasal hump and the bone fractures necessary to model the nose, reducing the trauma caused by rhinoplasty, which translates into less postoperative inflammation and earlier recovery. Book consultation for Ultrasonic Rhinoplasty lahore and meet Top Best Nose Surgeon Pakistan
Ultrasonic Rhinoplasty. It is the most accurate and safest way to improve the shape and function of the nose.
Advantages of Ultrasonic Rhinoplasty.
Minor Trauma. It causes less inflammation, edema and bruising, which provides less postoperative discomfort.
Quick recovery. Fewer bruises and bruises than in traditional rhinoplasty will allow you to incorporate yourself earlier into your work and social life.
Natural Results. The shape of the nose will be precisely modified by filing the bone in millimeters.
Greater security. The piezotome will only act on the bone, respecting the nasal soft tissues (muscles, skin, nerves, blood vessels, …).
Vascular Anatomy of the Nose
Differences between Traditional and Ultrasonic Rhinoplasty.
Safety and Accuracy are the two main differences between both ways of performing rhinoplasty.
The security of being selectively treating the nasal bone, without injuring the soft parts. In rhinoplasty, the hump must be filed, traditionally diamond files were used that, depending on the degree of granulation, “bit” more or less bone. It was common to find aggressive back reductions, which damaged the insertion of cartilage in the nasal bone. There were frequently irregularities or adhesions that required new interventions to touch up the result.
The precision of being able to millimetrically lower the back with the piezotome, gives the surgeon the possibility of having predictable and stable results. In traditional rhinoplasty, chisels are used, which by hammer blows, allow the lateral fracture of the nasal bones to achieve narrowing of the nose. Indeed, these chisels are usually narrow (2 mm), and along with the skill of the surgeon, the fracture line was controlled. However, it used to be common for the fracture trace to deviate from the preconceived plan. Through the piezotome we perfectly direct the bone cut, completely controlling the lateral osteotomy of the nasal bones.
Ultrasonic Rhinoplasty Planning.
- Study of the patient’s facial morphology. Both the shape and the nasal function are evaluated to treat those alterations that make the nose ugly and do not allow correct breathing.
- Explanation of the surgical plan. Dr. Amin combine the patient’s wishes with the particular characteristics of his case, in this way all the modifications to be made in the nasal structures will be collected.
- Simulation of the final result. To improve communication with the patient, Dr. Amin will perform a 3D analysis of his case using the CRISALIX 3d simulator technology. You will be able to visualize an approximate result of your surgery, which will substantially reduce the uncertainty caused by this type of facial intervention.
- Preoperative consultation. Where the preoperative study will be reviewed, preparatory photos will be taken and informed consents to the procedure will be explained and signed.
- Ultrasonic rhinoplasty intervention at the Moncloa University Hospital in LAHRE. All the necessary infrastructure will be at your disposal to guarantee your safety.
- Postoperative follow-up. You will have a close and intimate contact with Dr.Amin, who will accompany you throughout your recovery.
IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT GETTING A RHINOPLASTY TO IMPROVE THE APPEARANCE OR FUNCTION OF YOUR NOSE, DO NOT HESITATE TO REQUEST A FREE FIRST CONSULTATION WITH DR. AMIN BEST RHINOPLASTY SURGEON LAHROE WILL HELP YOU ALOT.