WHAT CAUSES GYNECOMASTIA?
Gynecomastia (GY-NAE-CO-MAS-TIA-) is a common male Breast problem. This overdevelopment of men boobs occur due to estrogen (female breast hormones) and testosterone (Men Boobs hormones). Overdevelopment of Estrogen and Testosterone increase male breast size due to the overdevelopment of gland tissues which one both or one breast unevenly. If you do u hate your large boobs then gynecomastia surgery is the only one best and permanent solution
Gynecomastia ( commonly called Men with boobs) is an enlargement or swelling of Male breast tissue due to the overbalance of male estrogen out with testosterone levels. Gynecomastia can enlarge one or both male breasts. Generally, Physiologic gynecomastia required no treatment is required, Pubertal gynecomastia in young boys resolves spontaneously at age of fifteen within one year in approximately 90% of patients as it developed. But if within one-year breast did not come back to its original shape and Male Breasts become greater than 4 cm in diameter then you must consult to your gynecomastia surgeon nearby. The surgeon will evaluate your condition and take history and diagnose your problem and recommend you best solution at cosmoplast we suggest one-time treatment that is called gynecomastia surgery and offer the full package of treatment in a range of Rs: 750000 to 125000 with grantee it will never appear again and with minimal recovery time which is about 10 days
Gynecomastia is not normally a problem, its a serious issue, Any Person having gynecomastia issue affect on self-confidence and cause embarrassment. This Problem leads to “Significant deficits in general health, social functioning, mental health, self-esteem, and eating behaviors and attitudes compared with controls
Different sing will help to understand about gynecomastia are,
- Symptoms include swelling and tenderness in the breast gland tissue of one or both breasts.
- The areola, the area of pigmented skin that surrounds the nipple, may increase in diameter, and the chest tissue may appear asymmetrical.
- If there is unusual and persistent swelling, tenderness, pain, or nipple discharge, or a combination of these, it is important to see a physician.
- Sore in breast tissue (lump) tender
- Both Breast size different ( one large and other small) due to swelling
- Breast tenderness